3 Ways to Bank on the Go
Security State Bank’s mobile banking allows you to access your account information three ways:
- Mobile browser
- Downloadable app*
- Text messaging*
With Mobile Banking, you can view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds and receive text message alerts about your account activity. Not only can you do the same type of transactions you have with online banking, but you also can make mobile deposits using your smartphone's camera.
Mobile Banking can be accessed on iPhone and Android devices only. A consumer online banking profile must be setup before enrolling in Mobile Banking.
How to enroll in Mobile Banking
- Download and install the "TouchBanking" App (published by Fiserv Solutions) from your device's app store (Apple iTunes or Google Play)
- Open the "TouchBanking" App
- Enter the app code of ssbmobile
- Enter your Username (same username as online banking), press continue
- Answer security questions if asked, press continue
- Enter your online banking password, press login
- Review Terms & Conditions of Mobile Banking
How to mobile deposit a check
- Endorse your check - Include your signature and "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- Log into TouchBanking mobile App
- Select Deposit
- Choose an Account
- Enter the check amount
- Take a photo of the front and back of your check
- Confirm and submit your deposit
Mobile deposits are limited to a maximum of $1,000.00 per day and/or $1,000.00 per deposit.
To use mobile banking and mobile deposit, you will need an existing online banking account.
*Message and data rates may apply.